I hope your week is off to a great start.
I had the pleasure of being on a special video podcast and I wanted to share it with you and our HealingStrong community. I hope it encourages and inspires you.
It’s probably one of my favorite interviews because James is a fellow Texan (once a Texan, always a Texan! My husband went to college where he grew up!). He is a stage 4 holistic cancer survivor who just “gets it”. He’s been doing this a very long time and his sole mission in life is to help lead others to find HOPE.
Many of us on the HealingStrong team had the honor of meeting James Templeton, Author of I Used to Have Cancer and Founder of the Templeton Wellness Foundation, at the Cancer Control Society Meeting in California. It was such an honor to be invited by him to be part of his program.
It was a true blessing to do this interview.
We talked about alot of different things, some of which I haven’t shared publicly before.
- How the timing of my diagnosis played an essential part of my decision making process.
- How could I walk away from chemotherapy?
- How an insatiable appetite to learn and research delivered a wealth of information and tools to use to ultimately BEAT the cancer.
- Why I don’t believe you have to go bankrupt to heal yourself!
- What I would do different if cancer ever reared it’s ugly head again.
- Why is forgiveness an important key to healing.
- Why I believe some people can do everything physically “right” but still never get well.
James and I also talk about something very special:
What HealingStrong will be rolling out in the very near future! (Please don’t miss that part!)
Please check out our Survivor Story segment.
Like it and comment on YouTube. Subscribe to Templeton Wellness Foundation Channel.
Please share the interview on Facebook (Here is the link: https://youtu.be/h2SLyCEqJVs).
Thank you all so much for your ongoing support and being part of our HealingStrong community!
Founder and Director
I watched your terrific interview this morning with Mr. Templeton. Enjoyed it very much!
Although neither my wife or I have had a bout with the Big “C”, I am struck by your approach to life, with a clean diet and spiritualness with nature.
It’s been a while since we had dinner with you and Jeff, but hope we can meet up at our home in Western North Carolina sometime.
p.s. say hello to Jeff…