FIND A GROUP - Move the map around & Filter by location to see all the groups around the world!
To find out more information about a group, email the Group Leader. The email can be found by simply moving the map around, ZOOM IN to your area and click on your city to get started. – Don’t see your city? Consider starting your own group. Groups are constantly being added, so be sure to check back here for the most current group locations. If you’d like to start a group in your city, just click the Start a Group button below the map to apply.
HealingStrong Leadership Guide
We believe healing is a personal journey that is best traveled together – by empowered, connected, and educated individuals. One of the ways we support you in this journey is through educational resources. The HealingStrong Leadership Guide is our first step with you in this process. Whether you are leading a group or beginning your research journey for your own healing, our leadership guide is a safe, accurate, and concise place to begin.
Our HealingStrong Leadership Guide is designed to be a complete, all-in-one resource to help you, the group leader, get your HealingStrong group started and thriving. It is provided as part of the start-up kit. Our HealingStrong Group Leaders are provided the following:
• Detailed Leadership Guide with instructions on how to start a group (including tips from current leaders!)
• 12 scripted monthly lessons on diet, detoxification, emotional healing, supplementation, primary holistic therapies, adjunct therapies, and more and includes group activities and discussion questions with each lesson.
• Shared filing system that includes resources for each lesson and powerpoint presentations.
• 12-months’ worth of shareable recipes and affirmation cards with scripture to launch each lesson.
• Links to over 250 natural healing resources.
• Video summary library to dozens of holistic healing videos, including group access to popular resources.
• Team huddles/support calls with group leaders and mentors, along with a HealingStrong cloud that offers resources and videos.
• Marketing and branding with an organization that has its site on hosting a group in every city, every state and every country around the world.
Important Note: If you or someone you know who would be a candidate to lead a group in Spanish, you can email us at: email@example.com, You can also indicate an interest in the Spanish materials on our application to start a group here. (Special thanks to the American Honda Finance Corporation for their generous support to help us translate the curriculum into Spanish!)
A Look Inside HealingStrong Groups