INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIND OR START A GROUP
HealingStrong Groups meet all around the United States, Canada and a handful of international countries, offering a point of connection and encouragement to those seeking information about holistic strategies, or wanting to share their experience with others. Our groups are independently run by individuals who:
- affirm our mission and core values,
- have completed an application process,
- actively participate in monthly leadership and continuing education calls, and
- agree to follow a HealingStrong curriculum and present information and resources that align with the organization.
On occasion, outside speakers will participate in these meetings and provide greater insight and value to a particular topic or health subject matter. The groups are designed to help others to connect with those who have a desire to learn more about a holistic pathway to healing body and soul.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS AT OUR GROUPS? To learn more about what information is presented and to gain insight into the content and material, you can download our Participant and Resource Guide here. Also, for sample pictures and videos of meetings, we invite you to go to our HealingStrong Facebook page.
HOW TO FIND A GROUP: To find out more information about a group, email the Group Leader. The email can be found by simply moving the map around, ZOOM IN to your area and click on your city to get started. International Groups — move the map around. Use two fingers if you are on your phone.
DON’T SEE ONE IN YOUR TOWN? Consider starting your own group. It’s a great way to encourage others and the curriculum we have written makes it super easy. You don’t have to be an “expert”. Groups are constantly being added, so be sure to check back here for the most current group locations. New groups are added every two weeks. If you’d like to start a group in your city, just click the Start a Group button below the map to apply.
**Important Note: Groups meet at various days, times and places during the week. Please reach out to the group leader on the tab and confirm information. If you cannot reach the group leader, please let us know by emailing us at: email@example.com. All groups are independent groups and are not affiliated with the place of business or operation, nor is it an indication of endorsement by our groups meeting there.
HealingStrong Group Leader Curriculum and Guide
We believe healing is a personal journey that is best traveled together – by empowered, connected, and educated individuals. One of the ways we support you in this journey is through educational resources. The HealingStrong Group Leader and Resource Guide is our foundation for our HealingStrong groups.
Our HealingStrong Group Leadership and Resource Guide is designed to be a complete, all-in-one resource to help you, the group leader, get your HealingStrong group started and thriving. It is provided as part of the start-up kit. Our HealingStrong Group Leaders are provided the following:
• Detailed Leadership Guide with instructions on how to start a group (including tips from current leaders!)
• 12 scripted monthly lessons on diet, detoxification, emotional healing, supplementation, primary holistic therapies, adjunct therapies, and more and includes group activities and discussion questions with each lesson.
• Shared filing system that includes resources for each lesson and powerpoint presentations.
• 12-months’ worth of shareable recipes and affirmation cards with scripture to launch each lesson.
• Links to over 250 natural healing resources.
• Video summary library to dozens of holistic healing videos, including group access to popular resources.
• Team huddles/support calls with group leaders and HealingStrong mentors offers resources and insight to lead a group well. These calls feature speakers, authors, practitioners and thrivers like: Chris Wark, Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, Lynne Farrow, Dr. Daniel Nuzum, and others.
• Marketing and branding with an organization that has its site on hosting a group in every city, every state and every country around the world.
Important Note: If you or someone you know who would be a candidate to lead a group in Spanish, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, You can also indicate an interest in the Spanish materials on our application to start a group here. (Special thanks to the American Honda Finance Corporation for their generous support to help us translate the curriculum into Spanish!)
A Look Inside HealingStrong Groups