Start Your HealingStrong™ Group
Our mission is to connect, support, and educate individuals facing cancer and other diseases with holistic, evidence-based non-toxic therapies. It is a privilege to come alongside those suffering from cancer and other diseases as well as those choosing a new holistic lifestyle. We are honored you are considering joining our mission.
This is a very rewarding service but it is also a serious responsibility and commitment of your time and emotional energy. As a Group Leader, you will represent HealingStrong. Your actions impact the well-being of our members worldwide and the broader organization as a whole.
Please help us protect and nurture our members by reading this lesson before submitting your acceptance of the responsibilities it explains. This lesson and background check must be completed before your application is processed.
The lesson may take up to 30 minutes. The presentation does not record your progress. If you close you must start again.
Steps to Starting a HealingStrong Group
- Learn the Responsibilities of a HealingStrong Group Leader
- Accept Responsibility and Apply
- Background Check
- Membership Donation
- Orientation (online presenatation-quiz and/or scheduled webinars for two-way interaction)
- Complete Group Profile, Meeting Schedule and Member Roster
- Access the Group Leader Portal