This is quite an exciting month for HealingStrong. There is something for everyone. Can I tell you, it’s not coming fast enough! You’ll see why below!
- Tuesday, October 4th – Gainesville, GA — 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Natural Juice Cafe) President of Green Queen, Jennifer Hankey will be sharing secrets to detoxify your home. For more information, contact: Christine@healingstrong.com.
2. October 14-16th: We will be joining hundreds of others at the TTAC Symposium in Dallas, Texas to be held at the Gaylord Texan Resort. Are you going to be there? If so, please find our HealingStrong Team – Kevin and Cortney Campbell, along with Marsha Dickey. The three of them will be at the event and would love to meet you, hear your story and tell you all about HealingStrong!
From Left to Right: Cortney Campbell (holding Charlotte), Suzy Griswold, Ty Bollinger, Marsha Dickey, Kevin Campbell, and Dean Sileo.
3. Saturday, October 22, 2016 – Benefit Concert and Silent Auction featuring HealingStrong as the official honored charity. If you are anywhere in the Chicago area, please share with your friends and family and consider attending this and helping a family celebrate a beautiful life and support a wonderful cause. If you cannot attend, you can click on the picture below and donate.
4. October 28-30th – Hearthlight Event in Gainesville, GA. at the Riverside Military Academy sponsored by QEd Motivational. Join HealingStrong, along with Ty and Charlene Bollinger, Chris Wark, Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, Robert Scott Bell, Susan Silberstein, Brenda Cobb, Tara Mann, and so many more! THIS IS A FREE EVENT! You don’t want to miss it. Join us Friday night at the Harlem Globetrotters benefit game to sit cheering on the speakers vs. Harlem Globetrotters. We will also have a Vendor Booth with give-aways. Finally, join HealingStrong™ for an in depth discussion with cancer patients who have used non-toxic holistic strategies to heal strong and stay strong. Two different sessions (in the library) will be offered throughout the day, and will include a panel make-up of three of the following cancer thrivers:
- Ann Cooper, (Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer) — 11:00 a.m.
- Brenda Cobb, Founder, Living Foods Institute – (Stage IV Breast and Cervical Cancer) – 11:00 a.m.
- David Lingle (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Type 1 Diabetes) – 11:00 a.m.
- Chris Wark, Chris Beat Cancer- (Stage III Colon Cancer) – 3:00 p.m.
- Cortney Campbell, Anti-Cancer Mom, (Stage II Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) – 3:00 p.m.
- Jane Fountain, (Breast Cancer)—3:00 p.m.
HealingStrong Patient Panel: September 2013 at the first HealingStrong Conference (Robert Scott Bell, Chris Wark, Cortney Campbell, Suzy Griswold)
At the Hearthlight Event on October 29th, we will be rolling up our sleeves and talking details of what our patient panelists actually did to heal strong and stay strong. Be sure to sign up.
5. HealingStrong Group Events are meeting all month! For more information on a group near you, or to start a group in the near future, go here. Topics of discussion range from: Holistic protocols, detoxification, dental toxicity, diet, exercise, and emotional healing. HealingStrong™ creates community, encourages education and explores holistic methods for HealingStrong™ – mind, body, and soul. We engage healing of the mind through education to re-invigorate life and expectations. We engage healing of the body through emphasis on nutrition, detoxification, physical exercise, and holistic healing methods. We engage healing of the soul through encouraging emotional wholeness, and spiritual renewal with affirmations and promises from God’s word.
Groups just like this one in Houston, TX are meeting throughout the month.
We want to connect with you!
Find us on Facebook, or email us anytime @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is to connect, support, and educate individuals facing cancer and other diseases with holistic, evidence-based non-toxic therapies. We believe that God created our bodies to be healthy, and that when His design of nutrition, exercise, emotional freedom, and spiritual peace is honored, then we can live in optimal health. We seek to walk in healing and to help others become HealingStrong™.
For the past 4 years, HealingStrong has been supported 100% by unpaid volunteers. Every dollar raised helps us to grow our community groups. We have over 110 who have indicated an interest in starting a group from places all around the world.
People need evidence-based information about holistic strategies. They want to be connected with others who can encourage them on their journey and fill them with hope. We need your help making it happen. We are praying for BIG support in order to GROW immeasurably more than we could ever think or imagine possible — Eph 3:20.
Please consider being a part of HealingStrong’s history in the making.
May God bless you and keep you healing strong!